2019-2020 STUDENT REGISTRATION
Registration Packets for New and Returning Students are now accessible online to print.
If you prefer a paper copy of the Registration packet, those will be available at the Superintendent’s Office.
In order to expedite the Registration process, we recommend that the packets be completed prior to the scheduled registration dates.
OEISD will be having a Transportation Night for parents and students to come meet their bus driver.
PK-2nd Grade students who ride the bus will have their photo taken for bus tags.
August 14, 2019
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Student Schedule Pick-Up will be held at the campuses on Monday, August 19, 2019 from 8:00 am -11:00 am and from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm. If you are not able to pick up the schedule during the specified time slots, you can pick up the schedule during Meet the Teacher Night.
Meet the Teacher Night will be held on Monday, August 19, 2019
Odem Elementary 5:00 pm-6:30 pm
Odem Intermediate 5:30 pm-7:00 pm
Odem Junior High & Odem High School 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
On Monday, August 19, 2019, the OEISD Transportation Department will be having a Bus Tag Picture Make-Up Day for PK-2nd Grade students.
Location: Odem Elementary Cafeteria
Time: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM.
(Parents will need to sign the handbook form)
* Proof of Residence is Required*
Acceptable POR are:
- Current Utility Bill (Cable, Electric, Water)
- Builder's Lease
- Rental or Lease Agreement
- Contract of Sale
- Notary Letter or Court Document Supporting Guardianship or Power of Attorney
(Voter Registration Cards WILL NOT be Accepted)
*Transfer Students Must Complete Student Transfer Form*
*Tips & Reminders:
- Have your email & proof of residence ready.
- (Need an Email account? Create a free Gmail account here)
- Fill out and print your Registration packet.
- If you do not have print capability, come on the dates listed and you can complete the documents for enrollment on one of our computers and print there.